FREE ACCESS-Watch it Now to Plan for the Best 2022!How to Develop Your 1-Page CBD Marketing Plan
Workshop: Developing your 1-Page Marketing Plan
Comments from people that took the course:
The 1 page marketing plan saved my CBD business. Dianne Koresmeyer
This was one of the best courses I’ve ever taken, I learned a lot, thanks! Ralph Livingston
The course instructors really know their stuff! Star Martin
Watch the Workshop Right Now- FREE!
What’s Next? How Can I Grow My CBD Business Quickly?
After watching the 1 Page Marketing Plan Workshop, if you need additional resources, consider one of our 3 programs offered by the CBD Training Academy and their in-house ad agency, Icann Marketing:
1 One on One Marketing Brainstorming Session
Get a FREE 1 hour CBD Marketing Brainstorming session with one of our CBD marketing experts. Schedule your session at this LINK.
2 Inner Circle Business Accelerator
If you’re serious about growing your CBD business, then be sure to check out our Inner Circle Business Accelerator that meets in a group on zoom every month to learn new strategies, inspire each other and get your biggest challenges resolved by a group of amazing business leaders. Learn more at this LINK.
3 Executive Coaching-How to Scale your CBD Business
If you are ready to grow your business and would like to accelerate your business, then one on one Executive Coaching may be right for you. It is our highest level of advisory services and is reserved for those that are motivated and have the resources to scale their business. Schedule a one on one interview to see if this is a good fit for you at this LINK.
Icann Marketing: For over 20 years, we have been providing successful marketing services including:
Branding & Positioning
SEO & PPC
Social Media & Content
PR & Influencers
Lead Gen & Funnel Development
Maria Bereket, Digital Marketing Strategist and 1 Page Marketing Plan Expert
-20 yrs of experience working with brands to grow their business
–Digital Marketing · Content Marketing · Marketing Consulting
-3 years experience working with cannabis and CBD brands
Manage, coordinate and create creative and professional marketing communications, materials, content, team collaboration, and advertising for area Non-Profits and B2C with community programs serving the LAPD, military veterans, high school students, and women seeking jobs search training and support.
• Digital Marketing Strategy • Content Writer • Communications Specialist • Branding • ROI • Analytics • Media Relations • Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator • Graphic Design • MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) • Google analytics tools • A/B testing • Customer Insights • Strong written/verbal communication
Digital and Printed: Articles, Social Media Posts, Press Releases, Reports (annual, budget, performance,) Infographics, White Paper Reports, Presentations, Brochures, Newsletters, case studies, customer and volunteer testimonials, fundraising Appeal letters, News, fundraising Kits, and Impact Reports.
• Supervise communications and marketing teams to create successful and engaging digital and print marketing including public relations, graphic design, branding, web, and all content.
• Coordinate and manage multiple teams and programs in coast to coast locations.
• Develop branded communications, marketing, media and press, and community outreach to grow awareness, outreach, sponsorships, government support, and engagement.
• Produced and managed extensive digital editorial and content calendar for marketing, events, fundraising, appeals, campaign materials, and annual budget and outreach planning, including the support and input by the entire team and vendor base.
• Excellent writer, producing high-quality, compelling and engaging content including client testimonials, brand mission and messaging, press releases, annual reports, presentations, thought leadership pieces including, articles, newsletters, appeals, case studies, impact infographics and materials, videos, and other such deliverables as needed.
• Initiate, respond and cultivate outreach and inquiries with the media, including influencers, associations, magazines, radio, and other media. [interviews, talking points, PR].
Emily Andros, Strategic Marketing Specialist
- 25+ Years Expert Level Marketing Experience
- Experience working with many start up businesses
- 5 Years working in the CBD Industry
- Has managed multi-million dollar advertising budgets
Emily is the Chief Marketing Officer of CBD Training Academy & Icann Marketing and is an Addy Award Winning Marketer. Together with her team of graphic designers, web programmers and copywriters she delivers measurable results through integrated marketing.
Her area of expertise centers on marketing & branding development, strategy & production management including Corporate Brand Development, Web Development & Marketing, Client Acquisition Systems, Social Media, Mobile Marketing, Video Integration along with a healthy blend of Traditional Marketing Strategies.
Some of her additional specialties include Advertising & Design effectiveness analysis, Creating consistent ad campaigns, Marketing & Promotional Planning, Public Relations/Press Conferences, Trade Shows/Events, Social Media, Web Development, Copywriting, Ad Budget Planning, Marketing Strategy, Business Plans, Collateral Materials, Direct Mail, Lead Development, Instruction Manuals, Training Programs & more.