CBD Skincare Certification Course
Over 130 Million Americans have said they want to try CBD!
CBD Training Academy’s Skincare course teaches you & your employees what you’ll need to know to work with CBD in your spa or skincare related business or practice.
Training is live and/or online so you can take it whenever it’s most convenient for you and your team.
The CBD Training Academy’s Skincare course will teach you about the rapidly growing and changing industry – you’ll learn how to turn the incredible new consumer awareness into profits for your business and most importantly how to get the fantastic skincare results people are clamoring for.
The course includes multiple in-depth modules that cover:
- The highly effective anti-aging/anti-inflammatory skincare benefits of CBD
- The Science of CBD: Why & how CBD works, the difference between hemp-derived and marijuana-derived CBD and more
- Proper methods: Administration and correct dosing
- How to integrate CBD into your spa services: build a significant income selling retail CBD products to your clients that will keep coming back every month
- The Human Endocannabinoid System: Our built-in cannabinoid receptors that make CBD more effective
- Conditions that benefit from CBD: Skin Cancer, Eczema and Psoriasis & more
- CBD Legal Issues: The laws & changing regulations
- Growing Consumer Awareness: helps your business sell more products and services that contain CBD
- The future of CBD: What to expect in the upcoming months and years
- How to successfully select an existing CBD product line or a white label product (that’s been certified and that works)
The CBD Training Academy’s Skincare Course is being taught by top-notch industry experts including:
- Dr. Jake Felice, Naturopath, N.D., L.M.P.
- Dr. Adam Abodeely, MD, MBA, FACS, FASCRS, Double Medical Board Certified Surgeon
- Ella Cressman, LE, Licensed Esthetician, Certified Formulation Expert
Check back here for the link to the Skincare Course on August 1st, 2019
Some of our Expert Speakers….
Dr. Jake Felice, N.D., L.M.P.
Dr. Adam Abodeely MD, MBA, FACS, FASCRS
Double Board Certified in both General Surgery and Gastrointestinal Surgery, Dr, Abodeely has been utilizing cannabis to augment the treatment of both medical and surgical diseases. He has studied the science of cannabinoid therapy for over 8 years and to date has had over 6,000 patient visits for medical cannabis utilizing both THC and Non-THC based formulations. www.reservemdhealth.com
Elle Cressman is a very experienced esthetician and educator working in the esthetics industry. Ms. Cressman has been the Director of Sales and Education for Color Up Therapeutics, a cruelty-free, organic CBD company located in Boulder, CO.
Ms. Cressman became a licensed esthetician in 2007 after attending the College of International Esthetics. In 2009, she became a skin care educator and industry mentor and achieved an “Organic Skin Care Formulation Certificate” in 2016 and “Organic Skin Care Formulation” Diploma in 2018; she was nominated for a “2018 DERMASCOPE Aestheticians’ Choice Award” as Favorite Brand Educator.