4-Session - CBD Virtual Masterclass:CBD Marketing Masterclass
What do you do with a Marketing Plan, once you’ve got it?
Get the professional, hands-on support you need to figure out exactly that!
Now that I’ve got a Marketing Plan, how do I IMPLEMENT it?:
- A seasoned, experienced Marketing Professional with at least 30 years experience will review your plan to make sure your choices make sense for your product or service offering.
- That same professional will consider your significant margin of difference and help you decide if that is enough to make you stand out from the crowd.
- They’ll also review your brand and brand message to your target market, and help you decide if that’s the right brand for you.
- They’ll review your target market and make sure that the market is targeted enough for you to be a success.
- The pro will review your competition – perhaps even go to each competitor’s website and ask you why you’ve selected those competitors as your primary opponents.
- They’ll also review the brand that each competitor is promoting and ask how their “look and feel” supports that brand and ensure you DO NOT do anything similar in your marketing.
- Your expert will also review how you can implement your brand into a workable ‘look and feel.” How can you take your idea about who you are and translate that into your brand? Should your marketing tactics (website, social media headers, business package, handout, etc.) have a youthful feel or should it be more conservative? Plain or colorful? Should you use more formal language or speak with a more casual, familiar tone? How do you know how to make these decisions. You’ll learn all this and more at this CBD Masterclass.
- How can you set up a fully functioning marketing “funnel” that pulls in leads from your targeted clients?
- How can you check to see which marketing tactic is working? How should you follow up after you implemernt a marketing tactic?
- You’ll have your very own team of marketing experts to ask any questions you have who will provide ongoing support for you, if you desire.
Register Now for Only $997
Extremely Limited Group, must have a CBD Business and be VERY Serious about Succeeding in 2020.
SCHEDULE: This Masterclass meets online – live on Thurdays in September, starting on September 3rd at 12 noon to 2pm Pacific Time. There will be 4, two-hour sessions presented over 4 Thursdays.
Comments from people that took the Masterclass:
Wow, they gave us the CBD marketing tools and showed us how to use them.
Thank you, I am now in a position to succeed in the CBD business!
This Masterclass was everything they promised and so much more!
Maria Bereket, Digital Marketing Strategist and 1 Page Marketing Plan Expert
-20 years of experience working with brands to grow their business
–Digital Marketing · Content Marketing · Marketing Consulting
-3 years experience working with cannabis and CBD brands
Manage, coordinate and create creative and professional marketing communications, materials, content, team collaboration, and advertising for area Non-Profits and B2C with community programs serving the LAPD, military veterans, high school students, and women seeking jobs search training and support.
• Digital Marketing Strategy • Content Writer • Communications Specialist • Branding • ROI • Analytics
• Media Relations • Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator • Graphic Design • MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) • Google analytics tools • A/B testing • Customer Insights • Strong written/verbal communication
CONTENT MATERIALS: Digital and Printed: Articles, Social Media Posts, Press Releases, Reports (annual, budget, performance,) Infographics, White Paper Reports, Presentations, Brochures, Newsletters, case studies, customer and volunteer testimonials, fundraising Appeal letters, News, fundraising Kits, and Impact Reports.
• Supervise communications and marketing teams to create successful and engaging digital and print marketing including public relations, graphic design, branding, web, and all content.
• Coordinate and manage multiple teams and programs in coast to coast locations.
• Develop branded communications, marketing, media and press, and community outreach to grow awareness, outreach, sponsorships, government support, and engagement.
• Produced and managed extensive digital editorial and content calendar for marketing, events, fundraising, appeals, campaign materials, and annual budget and outreach planning, including the support and input by the entire team and vendor base.
• Excellent writer, producing high-quality, compelling and engaging content including client testimonials, brand mission and messaging, press releases, annual reports, presentations, thought leadership pieces including, articles, newsletters, appeals, case studies, impact infographics and materials, videos, and other such deliverables as needed.
• Initiate, respond and cultivate outreach and inquiries with the media, including influencers, associations, magazines, radio, and other media. [interviews, talking points, PR]
Emily Andros, Strategic Marketing Specialist
- 25+ Years Expert Level Marketing Experience
- Experience working with many start up businesses
- 5 Years working in the CBD Industry
- Has managed multi-million dollar advertising budgets
Emily is the Chief Marketing Officer of CBD Training Academy & Icann Marketing and is an Addy Award Winning Marketer. Together with her team of graphic designers, web programmers and copywriters she delivers measurable results through integrated marketing.
Her area of expertise centers on marketing & branding development, strategy & production management including Corporate Brand Development, Web Development & Marketing, Client Acquisition Systems, Social Media, Mobile Marketing, Video Integration along with a healthy blend of Traditional Marketing Strategies.
Some of her additional specialties include Advertising & Design effectiveness analysis, Creating consistent ad campaigns, Marketing & Promotional Planning, Public Relations/Press Conferences, Trade Shows/Events, Social Media, Web Development, Copywriting, Ad Budget Planning, Marketing Strategy, Business Plans, Collateral Materials, Direct Mail, Lead Development, Instruction Manuals, Training Programs & more.