Medical Cannabis Education Program
Learn from the best & brightest
Build your core knowledge about medical cannabis and how it can be used in your medical practice.
Healthcare practitioners: learn more about medicinal cannabis and its scientific evidence base in the treatment of a range of clinical conditions from the world’s top experts, physicians, nurses and other experienced professionals. This is an online learning platform for healthcare practitioners focused on medicinal cannabis. This membership features a video library of over 50 x 30 minute videos (each with a 10 question quiz and downloadable certificate of completion for continuing professional development), monthly webinars, a Podcast and more. Video streaming access is available to subscribe as a member for full access to the entire video library.
Here is a list of the modules that are included in your annual membership. These are information-packed videos taught by industry experts that can get you up to speed quickly and provide you with the latest medical cannabis information available.
Cannabis & Therapeutic Actions
- Overview of Medicinal Cannabis: Foundations – Prof. Kylie O’Brien, PhD
- Cannabis & The Immune System – Dr Philip Blair, MD
- Inflammation & the Endocannabinoid System – Dr Philip Blair, MD
- CBD Prescribing Considerations – Dr Philip Blair, MD
- Cannabis as an Orchestra of Components for a Multitude of Conditions – Dr Dedi Meiri
- CB2 Receptors Webinar – Dr Philip Blair, MD
- Audio Module: Cannabis & Addiction – Prof. Nick Lintzeris
Hepatology and Urology
- Anxiety Science – Prof. Kylie O’Brien, PhD
- Medicinal Cannabis and Depression: The Science – Prof. Kylie O’Brien, PhD
- PTSD Science – Prof. Kylie O’Brien, PhD
- PTSD: Case Study – Dr Philip Blair, MD
- Cannabis and Sleep Disorders – Dr Lola Ohonba, MD
- Cannabis and Sleep – Dr Steven Salzman, MD
- Insomnia Science – Prof. Kylie O’Brien, PhD
- Alzheimer’s Disease – Elisabeth Mack
- Alzheimer’s Disease – Assoc. Prof. Genevieve Steiner
- Dementia: Case Study – Dr Philip Blair, MD
- Medicinal Cannabis ADHD & Cannabinoids – Elisabeth Mack
- Case Studies in Dementia & Palliative Care – Dr Zac Baran
- Parkinson’s Disease – Elisabeth Mack
- Parkinson’s Disease – Dr Facundo Alvarez, MD
- Autism Spectrum Disorder – Bridget Watson-Favaro
- Autism Spectrum Disorder – Prof. Kylie O’Brien and Dr Philip Blair, MD
- Cannabis and Multiple Sclerosis: A Neurologist’s Perspective – Prof. Mike Barnes
- Migraine Headaches & Cannabinoids – Elisabeth Mack
- Medical Cannabis, Epilepsy & Cannabinoids – Elisabeth Mack
One of your instructors, Dr. Philip Blair, Cannabis & CBD Expert
Col. Philip Blair, MD, is a board-certified Family Physician licensed in Washington State. He graduated from West Point in 1972 and attended the University of Miami School of Medicine and trained as a family physician. He had assignments in Georgia, Louisiana, Washington, Oklahoma, Texas, Hawaii, Kansas, Italy, Korea, Germany, and the Gulf War. After retiring from the Army in 1996 he managed workers’ injuries and provided primary care above the Arctic Circle in Alaska. He also provided services in Kodiac Island and Newfoundland, Canada. In 2000 he became Vice President for Disease Management at AWAC, Inc., an medical management company, where he co-developed a highly successful interventional approach to chronic kidney disease. In 2011 he formed his own company consulting for employer-based health insurers and providing a revolutionary style of chronic disease management achieving success in over 75% of patients with diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, and metabolic syndrome.
Our Educational Partner
The International College of Cannabinoid Medicine (ICCM) was established to further research into medicinal cannabis, and educate healthcare practitioners in the evidence base of medicinal cannabis in the treatment of a range of disorders.
The ICCM Mission
ICCM provides high-quality education in medicinal cannabis for healthcare practitioners including doctors, pharmacists, nurses and allied healthcare practitioners.