CBD – 1-2-3 For Consumers – Course
This new course has been designed to teach anyone and everyone the basics they need to know to be able to source, purchase, take, use and understand CBD.
Welcome to our latest new class called CBD 123 for Consumers with Jen Kerr! This new course has been designed to teach anyone and everyone the basics they need to know to be able to source, purchase, take, use and understand CBD. If you have aches and pains and have heard about CBD, how do you know how much you should take? And what type of CBD should you take? Should you take the same type of CBD for your back pain as you take for your headaches? What if you are caring for an elderly parent or sick child? Should you give them the same amount as you’d take yourself? Get these questions answered and more with the CBD 123 for Consumers & Caregivers course!
You’ll also learn:
- What is CBD and how does it work?
- Methods of Consumption Overview
- What is the human endocannabinoid system?
- What’s the best kind of CBD to take?
- Where should I get my CBD?
- How to make sure the CBD you buy is what you think it is
- How much CBD should you take for which ailments?
- Can you give CBD to your child? Elderly parent? If so how much is appropriate in these cases?
- Learn this and more in the new CBD 123 for consumers & caregivers course!